Monday, October 3, 2011

things ive learned in the past month!

      So this past month has been a reflection time for me, not only am i an a-hole blogger, i am also an a-hole friend. I thought i would actually take time to write in this blog but then i got tired and I was just to lazy to write. Which brings me to my nxt point, it seems im kinda of an a-hole friend, i dont call or txt people or facebook them.... so now i will change my ways and begin to write and begin to care about my "friends". lol

     On a side note today I seem to not be able to find my favorite belt, which sucks, i also misplaced my black marker. I kind of feel like if i find my black marker it will somehow lead me to finding my belt. But not the other way around. Hopefully i find both of these things cause i really need my belt to hold up my pants, and my marker to write random crap on my mirrors at home.

Its not easy being me....

No comments:

Post a Comment