Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life without cable sucks!

So my landlord lost his job and cant pay my cable anymore! My boyfriend freaked out, he was sad, confused, angry, he went through denial, basically it was the end of the world for him. I on the other hand stayed calm and said, its ok i don't really watch cable anyway. Today, 4 days later i rue the day i ever said it was ok to not have cable. As i sit here trying to find something to watch on basic channels i am very sad. I cant sit here and watch an svu marathon, or say yes to the dress, or even wgn because my tv is not picking it up! I tried watching the novelas, but i can only watch so much bad acting and big boobies. What oh what will i do? I will have to sit on the couch and stare at the wall for the rest of the day, I could go outside, it is beautiful and warm today, but alas i am sick and fear that going out into civilization will cause a huge and devastating catastrophe once i infect people with my common cold. Thanks a lot, matt damon and contagion! What to do? what to do? Well I guess i could do those other things i have to do, clean the house, laundry, wash the dishes.... Wait whats that on the wall? and should i grab my phone and get the Nuwave oven???? Decisions, decisions.... its hard to be me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment