Friday, May 25, 2012

memorial day weekend

Memorial day weekend is here. A week ago I rejoiced in the fact that I had a four day weekend, today however I lie in bed with a box of tissues and vaporub..... That's right my four day weekend has been ruined by a cold. B.C (before the cold), I was hopeful for this weekend, I pondered what I would do. Perhaps go to the pool, the beach, the park, anywhere but home. Now I am hoping that my cold will go away and I can enjoy at least a part of this weekend :( As I lay here in bed cuddled up to my new honey (the tissues), I laugh at the ironies in life. You can plan all you want, but in the end life has its own plans for you, and life is way better at planning than you are. Enjoy your weekend! As always, its not easy being Dora. Especially when Dora has a cold..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment